1. Wuzhu Sun, Qi Li, Shian Gao, Jian Ku Shang. Exceptional Arsenic AdsorptionPerformance of Hydrous Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles: Part B. Integration with SilicaMonoliths and Dynamic Treatment. Chemical Engineering Journal. 185–186 (2012) 136–143.
2. Wuzhu Sun, Qi Li, Shian Gao, Jian Ku Shang. Monometallic Pd/Fe3O4 Catalyst forDenitrification of Water. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 125 (2012) 1–9.
3. Wuzhu Sun, Qi Li, Shian Gao, Jian Ku Shang. Highly Efficient Catalytic Reduction of Bromate in Water over a Quasi-Monodispersed Superparamagnetic Pd/Fe3O4 Catalyst.Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 1 (2013) 9215-9224.
4. Ge Zhang, Wuzhu Sun(共同一作), Lingmei Liu, Weiyi Yang, Zhengchao Xu, Qi Li and Jian Ku Shang. Synthesis of tin oxide nanospheres under ambient conditions and their strong adsorption of As(III) from water. 44 (2015), 18207-18214.
5. Wuzhu Sun, Qi Li, Jian Ku Shang. Synthesis of Magnetic Core Shell Structure Supported Pd Catalyst for Nitrite Catalytic Reduction with High Selectivity to Nitrogen. ACS Applied Materials &Interfaces. 8 (2016) 2035−2047.
6. Yajun Ding, Wuzhu Sun(共同一作), Weiyi Yang, Qi Li. Formic acid as the in-situ hydrogen source for catalytic reduction of nitrate in water by PdAg alloy nanoparticles supported on amine-functionalized SiO2. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 203 (2017) 372-380.
7. Yu Gao, Wuzhu Sun(共同一作), Weiyi Yang, Qi Li. Creation of Pd/Al2O3 Catalyst by a Spray Process for Fixed Bed Reactors and Its Effective Removal of Aqueous Bromate. Scientific Reports. 7 (2017) 41797.